Return & Refund Policy
- Order Cancellation Policy.
ITEZ.SG reserves the right to refund you the price of any subscription plan that had been paid and received, even after the relevant Sales Order is confirmed and payment has been received by ITEZ.SG, in lieu of delivery or supply issue of the device. We regret that confirmed orders are not allowed to be cancelled or amended after successful submission.
- Return and Refund Policy.
- In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act, ITEZ.SG reserves the right to prove (or, if the breach appears more than 6 months after delivery, require you to disprove) that the product was of satisfactory quality and otherwise complied with the terms of subscription at the time of delivery.
- Customers must submit the Online Returns Form within 7 days upon goods received. The device must be returned to the designated Challenger store within 7 days upon confirmation of refund or exchange approval. The device must be returned with sealed original packaging and in good condition. Request for returns and refunds are at the discretion of the management.
- On returning the device, please note that free gifts, vouchers, accessories associated with the purchase must also be returned at the same time.
- If delivery has taken place, then the refund will exclude delivery charges paid if there is shipping fees have been charged. In the event of a refund, the Price paid with respect to the relevant transaction shall automatically be refunded using the mode of payment with which the subscription was made in conjunction with our refund mode. Please note the normal processing time for refund requests is subjected to your refund mode.
- In the event of early termination of the subscription plan, ITEZ.SG reserves the right to charge an early settlement fee and you are advised to contact our customer service for the early settlement fees arrangement and agreement before proceeding with the returning of the device.
- Risk of Loss.
- Title to, and risk of loss of or damage to, device subscribed shall pass to you upon delivery of the subscribed device to you.
- Customer is required to report the loss to ITEZ.SG upon the loss of product for early settlement arrangement by contacting our customer service.